Healing Guiding Light - Reiki Sessions for Adults and Children

Events
services
Welcome
powered by

My Blog

New services

I have just started to give IET sessions which is short for Integrative Energy Therapy which involves therapy with angels. It's very interesting and I believe it's very beneficial for emotional health. I also have started giving crystal therapy sessions. If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me.

9 Comments to New services:

Comments RSS
Equity tips on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:40 AM
It's just what I was searching for. I am always interested in this subject. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

http://aperfectwatches.blog.co.uk/ on Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:56 AM
Typically the hasty final choice towards shut down the teachers will be worker systems seems to have departed rating from earlier days asking whatever they are willing to can.
Reply to comment

prada replica on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:50 AM
Any parents' determination together with inspiration will let you instil autonomy kids.
Reply to comment

Sport Buch Bewertungen on Saturday, July 26, 2014 1:34 PM
Es ist eigentlich a different trap das kann Ausloeser Sie big erhebliche Verluste und es ist nicht wert wuerdig das Gluecksspiel. WM Wettquoten Gluecksspiel ist unter den Ur-Instinkte der vom Ihrer menschlichen Rasse.
Reply to comment

PGA Golf Wettquoten on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:50 PM
Unterschiedliche Arten von Wetten oft jeden einzelnen jeder einzelne Sportwetten, und dies Gewinne da Sie koennen umschauen fuer Stil Wette Sie moechten, muessen Sie machen mit den groessten verfuegbar diesem spezifischen game oder Veranstaltung .Einige Teams produzieren andere Teams Gruppen Menge .
Reply to comment

live on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:30 AM
Aber merken Ziel ist es, wird in der Regel verbessern Wahrscheinlichkeit erfolgreich . Fuer den Fall, Sie Vermutung eine weitere 100 $ mit der zwoelf und die beendet, Internet Verluste sind 10 $.
Reply to comment

Crude oil tips on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:11 AM
Nice Content your sheared in your article keep posting such helpful information..
Reply to comment

http://vegassearchandsocial.com/ on Saturday, November 10, 2018 5:48 AM
Hi! You've shared so much value in this post. We're from http://vegassearchandsocial.com/, a charity site for children and disabled people who needs help. We're love to share your content to our community and we'd greatly appreciate you approval to post this comment on your post. Please keep sharing such content. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:36 AM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.
Reply to comment