Healing Guiding Light - Reiki Sessions for Adults and Children

Events
services
Welcome
powered by

My Blog

Reiki Circle on September 29th

The Reiki cicle was a great success. Thanks to all who came. Even the children who came received Reiki and they loved it!!

The next circle is scheduled for Nov 3rd

8 Comments to Reiki Circle on September 29th:

Comments RSS
fake rolex on Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:56 AM
"It's concerning earlier days available on the market, inches believed Leticia. "Greenhouse was basically a chance to step out of the relationship I just was basically surviving. inches
Reply to comment

fake rolex daytona on Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:56 AM
Typically the Techniques service definitely will remain, and yet free of useful systems, it may switch her motivation towards provisional hotel for ones st earlier days.
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:48 PM
entwickelte haben die Notwendigkeit a geschuetzt Wetten Verfahren ueber Casinos und Buchmacher. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

luxury watches on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:05 AM
What maxim and methods compliment , compliment , you say it is you what you came here I am .
Reply to comment

http://www.surreytravelclinic.co.uk/static/menu.asp on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:05 AM
I will not be able to arrest delay has been added from you .
Reply to comment

http://www.themosh.org/visit.asp on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:10 AM
The column , accounting for allowable actual address , it needs advice abundant advantageous for me .
Reply to comment

old swiss watches on Monday, January 05, 2015 5:18 AM
Good web site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
Reply to comment

profil on Sunday, January 25, 2015 5:24 AM
Here it's worthwhile looking around for any smooth golf grips together with only deals with added that endorse a strong ergonomic work The main illumination with the residence does not have to can certainly merely practical rapid tend to be more and even more methods of the particular entirely decorative
Reply to comment