Healing Guiding Light - Reiki Sessions for Adults and Children

Events
services
Welcome
powered by

My Blog

Class Coming Up

I'm so excited to announce that on April 29th, 2012 I will be teaching Reiki Level I. This will take place in The Bronx. I am limiting the class size to 8 students so everyone will get the best learning experience. I will also be teaching the course in June. Please contact me for more information.

7 Comments to Class Coming Up:

Comments RSS
Evelyn O'Neill-Brown on Thursday, March 15, 2012 8:55 AM
I have had great experience with Reiki Therapy for myself and especially for my son Jonathan who has Autism. Jonathan has made amazing progress since he started Reiki Therapy which has now been 1 year. Jonathan was nonverbal, getting frustrated easily with activities and gatherings. Now Jonathan is a happier, more socialable and able to verbal his needs. I have seen amazing results and I shall continue with Reiki Therapy to help Jonathan reach his highest potential.
Reply to comment

replica omega on Sunday, October 13, 2013 9:50 PM
Thank you for allowing your inspirational story to come to light.

Reiki Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:42 AM
Reiki level 1 is a wonderful introduction to the Reiki healing system. It allows you to become familiar with the Reiki energy in a very gentle way. It’s so exciting as each person begins to feels and sense auras and chakras as well as being able to do Reiki healing on themselves.
Reply to comment

sportwetten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:40 PM
Wichtige im Internet Ihnen Ihnen viel von Loesungen. Sie koennten Eintrag a real Fonds Boni Sport 24 Stunden pro Tag , 7 sieben Tage mehr Genuss .
Reply to comment

http://www.themosh.org/visit.asp on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:04 AM
You to absorb , to achieve it, you manage to accumulate smart it yet .
Reply to comment

omega watches on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:07 AM
I would like to thank in an effort to accept a trial in this article is your handwriting .
Reply to comment

hermes bags on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:14 AM
Please continue to acceptable plan of you, I only seem to suit you .
Reply to comment